Chahal was awarded the ‘Top Innovator of the Year’ award in 2006. In the year 2010, he was named as the Best Young Tech Entrepreneur by the Business Week. Other publications such as mensXP.com, and X51, also listed him as India’s Most Influential Businessmen of the Year.
Gurbaksh has been honored with the Leaders in Management Award and was given an honorary degree in Commercial Science by the Pace University.
In the Year 2011, Under30CEO honored him as the Most Influential CEO. Gurbaksh Chahal also featured in Forbes Greatest Risks.
In the year 2012, Gurbaksh was awarded “People’s Award for Excellence in Business Leadership” as well as “Amrapali Award for Entrepreneur of the Year,” by Light of India Awards 2012. He also emerged as iMedia’s Top 10 Hottest Digital Marketers, in the same year.
He came across as one of the Top 40 Entrepreneurs Under 40 in San Francisco Business Times. In 2013, he also received the esteemed Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
He was felicitated by DSGMC in recognition of his achievements as Global Entrepreneur at an event organized to mark 550th birth anniversary of first Sikh Guru – Sri Guru Nanak Dev.
- 2006: AlwaysOn Top Innovator of the Year
- 2006: Business 2.0: The Disruptors…11 Important Innovations
- 2010: Anokhi Awards, Excellence in Digital Entrepreneurship
- 2010: BusinessWeek, Best Young Tech Entrepreneurs
- 2010: Pace University, Honorary Doctorate Degree and Leaders in Management Award
- 2010: Darpan, Extraordinary Awards – International Sensation
- 2010: MensXP.com, X51 – India’s Most Influential Business Man of the Year
- 2011: Business Insider: 30 Founders Under 30 Who Are Shaking Up Industries
- 2011: Forbes Greatest Risks
- 2011: Men’s Health: Richest and Fittest Guys in the World
- 2012: Light of India Awards 2012: People’s Award for Excellence in Business Leadership
- 2012: Light of India Awards 2012: Amrapali Award for Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2012: iMedia’s Top 10 Hottest Digital Marketers of 2012
- 2012: Complex Magazine’s: The 25 Richest Tech Entrepreneurs Under 30
- 2013: Anokhi’s Prestige Awards 2013: Tech Entrepreneur of the Decade
- 2013: San Francisco Business Times: Top 40 Under 40
- 2013: Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- 2013: 40 Under 40 by Direct Marketing News
- 2019: Global Entrepreneur facilitated by DSGMC